Friday, June 3, 2011

Mets Braves 6/3

Jason Bay leading off? Really?

I apparently missed the first inning when I posted. On a side note, Donnie Walsh is gone from the Knicks. Friends don't let friends sons run sports franchises- Jeff W. and Jimmie D.

Damn we're up 3-1 Atlanta's got us right where they want us.

8th inning- Niese is still going strong and I'm nervous.

Not 5 seconds after I hit enter and Chipper parks one. Call me Ishmael- um er I mean Nostradamus.

I think when Yogi said, "It ain't over til it's over" he was referring to the Mets.

I'm sure that the Elias Sports Bureau will tell you that you can be reasonably sure that you will win a large percentage of games with a 3-1 lead going into the 7th inning. The Mets deviation from the norm is most likely significant.

As Clyde Frazier would say, "And the Mets with the Matador D" I don't bereave it!

So they scored 3 runs in the 4th, took the lead and figured they were done for the night?

Dr. Kevorkian died today. He is no longer available to help put the Mets out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment