Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mets Tigers 6/29

The Mets are in unfamiliar territory with their heads above water. Let's see if they can keep it up. Yesterday, they scored 14 runs- they didn't need them all I hope they don't end up having been wasted.

I am not going to jinx the Mets by saying the barrage is continuing after starting with 4 runs in the first.

Okay, you've got an 8-2 lead and the Tigers put runners on 2nd and 3rd with none out and their best hitter comes to the plate having already hit one out. Question: Why are you pitching to this guy? I said "Walk him." before he hit the 3 run jack and I have witnesses.

So if they had listened to me it would now be 8-5 and not 8-6. I hope that run doesn't come back to bite them in the ass.

After extending the lead to 10-6 they gave up another 2. But they've added one insurance run.

No comments:

Post a Comment