Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mets Brewers 6/8

Pelfrey vs Wolf- remeber Throw strikes Mike!

Can anyone really explain what a balk is? I don't think so. I don't mean citing the balk rule. Point to something and say- there that move was a balk and explain why. Don't get me wrong, I'll take the run!

Fielder hits another homer- this time with a runner on.

Pelfrey's unassisted play at 1st was impressive followed by another put-out.

Beltran comes through with the RBI double to tie the game after a very hard luck o-fer since he fouled a ball off his shinguard. Hale should have green-lighted him on Pagan's single.

These guys are getting clutch hits with runners in scoring position- who are they and what have they done with the Mets?

Fielder's 2nd 2 run shot ties the game in the 8th.

No comment on the end of the game. Though when the Mets took the 4 run lead late I thought it would be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment